We Are Hiring
Enjoy the whole house cleaning experience
Our House Cleaning Technicians
Great LIFE-WORK-BALANCE right here!
*Great position to supplement your income -start out at 10-15 hrs. week as we build your schedule. May take up to 3+ months to build.
Residential Cleaning Technician
- Start ASAP!
Please read the entire job post before applying.
Local House Cleaning Company is searching for that perfect candidate in the Reno/ Sparks area.
Reno Custom Cleaning is a locally owned spiritual based house cleaning business where work is fun and rewarding. If you want to work in a job that is positive and have a heart to help others, apply now and join our growing team. This job can give you lasting skills, satisfaction with a job well done and a new perspective on personal responsibility and really awesome exercise.
Part time (work your way up to full-time, possibly)
$16-$23 hr. (the more hrs. you work, the higher your hourly wage is)
Must be available:
To be successful with us, employees will possess meticulous & attention to detail, excellent communicator through apps and cell phone, be mindful, integrity, follow company rules and policies, professional appearance, morning person, excellent organizational skills, punctual and excellent work ethic. Keep a professional attitude at all times. Able to accept constructive criticism.
Do you want a job with a company that VALUES YOU?
TOP 10 REASONS THIS IS AN AWESOME JOB!
- Weekly pay $$
- Earn as much as $600 per week part-time
- Daily Tips $$
- Paid Training -We'll teach you how the PROS clean!
- Paid vacation -after 1 year
- No nights or weekends required!
- Work independently (peaceful work environment)
- Meet new people and pets
- Get physically fit -get paid to work out and be active
- Positive/up-lifting work environment -chaos/drama not welcome here!
- Cleaning of residential homes- recurring cleanings, one times, deep cleans, move out cleanings
- Must be comfortable driving your own vehicle and meeting new clients on your own
- Communication with office through our app/texting
- Keep and carry equipment with you (1 trip to fill up on supplies a week)
VERY IMPORTANT -PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING:
- Must be 18 years old and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Part-Time positions ONLY (starts out part time but turns into full-time)
- Your own reliable, insured vehicle that's used for work daily -no large vans, other company's vehicles, or vehicles with construction attachments or hardware.
- NV Driver's license (good record)
- Cell Phone -required to download our amazing work app
- Must be able to move at a fast pace
- Must be physically able lift, bend, stoop, reach, twist, kneel, lift 30 lbs. on a daily basis
- Possess a positive attitude
- Must be able to comprehend our systems and learn them quickly
- Must follow our systems and be organized
- Must live in the Reno/Sparks area
- Must have a good work ethic
- Our clients rely on us every day to arrive on time. If you habitually call out, quit without notice, give every excuse in the book to not come to work, this job is not for you. PLEASE do not apply. We pay top dollar to our employees. So, they must be reliable.
Our Mission at Reno Custom Cleaning is: "Enjoy the Whole House Cleaning Experience" - "Let's Live a Positive Life Together"
That starts with our Team. We work hard every day to enjoy the awesome hours and pay. To start each day with a positive attitude.
We achieve our mission through our Core Values of:
- Integrity - The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles
- Teamwork - Getting along, treating each other with respect and working hard together
- Accountability - Being responsible for your actions, accepting your mistakes and learning from them
- Quality - Always giving your best
- Manners - Having good polite, friendly behavior towards clients, coworkers
- Positive Life - Focusing on solutions, not on problems. Constantly improving your life
About us: We love our community and support and donate our cleaning services to STEP2 of Reno. An addiction rehabilitation center for women. We ask our clients to donate when we have a donation drive. We also ask our employees to participate in our events or volunteer their time. We also support Northern Nevada's Special Needs Community. If you care about giving back and making money at the same time, we might be a great fit for you!